Sunday 26 May 2013

"Birding Festival" and "Reflections Slideshows



I am now putting together the bird festival/bird-banding slideshow for our June 2nd club meeting. I would appreciate receiving any images you have that would be appropriate for such a display of our local and migrating avians. They can be shots taken at this year's festival or from previous year's outings. I will include pictures taken from our “bird-banding outing” of May 12th as well as those from others of you that were able to get to experience the 10 day festival here in the County.

I would appreciate you sending images sized to approx. 1024x768 px with your name watermarked in a corner. It would be nice to have the birding pictures in to me by end of day Monday May 27th.

In addition, the monthly club challenge images - “Reflections” - are due in by Thursday May 30th. Please be as creative and adventuresome as you like with these club theme assignments.

Our next meeting is on Sunday June 2nd at 7:00 pm at the Wellington Public Library.  I do hope you all will participate in these club activities so as to make our meetings more enjoyable and inclusive for all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment